Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

How low SPG can go? [Issues with stay at Mystique, Greece]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How low SPG can go? [Issues with stay at Mystique, Greece]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2014, 2:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Keyser
now this is just a silly comparison....you can't compare conditions in a poor village in the budaun district to those a person like the op is used to....

without knowing (or wanting to know) the op, i can safely say that anyone who can afford a stay at a property like mystique (whether on points or cash) can in no way be compared to poor villagers in rural india where there are unhygienic sanitary conditions....

this thread is once again going off topic & i feel the mods should just close it unless the op, the property or starwood has something new to add....

i agree....this thread has gone way off topic too many times....
Great Day, I agree with everyone. Good OP got thrown out, irrelevant where OP roots are and this thread needs locking. Have a great day everyone.
Old Jun 25, 2014, 4:00 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Folks,

This thread is now approaching 500 posts, and with the significant amounts of repetition, speculation and off-topic side-discussions the topic has generated, it's becoming increasingly difficult to follow the core issue.

The mods don't want to have to close the thread, particularly as the OP has undertaken to provide an update, so please help us by limiting future posts to content that's directly relevant to the progression of the OP's complaint.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

the spg forum mods.
It's looking like, despite this advisory and a timeout (during which a number of off-topic, repetitious, personal and ill-tempered posts were removed), we're still not heading anywhere good, so at this time we'll suspend this thread.

If any of the involved parties wish to provide an update, please contact a moderator.

Thank you for your understanding.

the spg forum mods.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Jun 25, 2014 at 4:18 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.