Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2017, 10:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I need something inexpensive near the DPS airport for a quick layover. The map on SPG website seems to indicate that the Four Points Kuta is close to DPS but when I look at the hotel description, it says it's 7 kms away. The Four Points Seminyak is 8 kms away, so not much different.

Which hotel would you choose?
- Sorry for being late with a suggestion, but there is a Hilton Garden Inn that on some days could be booked for as low as 5,000 HHonors points. I know that it is not SPG but the hotel is very close to the airport and offers free transportation. I will try it in about a month for a quick overnight and will report.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Alex_I
- Sorry for being late with a suggestion, but there is a Hilton Garden Inn that on some days could be booked for as low as 5,000 HHonors points. I know that it is not SPG but the hotel is very close to the airport and offers free transportation. I will try it in about a month for a quick overnight and will report.
Great. Thanks for the suggestion, and look forward to your feedback.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 10:46 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Alex_I
no spg properties near airport.

the nearest probably LM Jimbaran or Kuta area (Sheraton/FP).

Novotel has hotel in airport. looks nice.

Hilton Garden Inn is also not too bad if the price is right. I stayed there once..
Old Dec 19, 2017, 10:46 pm

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
We're headed to Bali this spring with 3 teenage boys. We are looking for secluded, quiet experience and possible easy access to snorkeling and surfing. Not so interested in Australian backpacker/nightclub scene.

We're currently booked at Ritz Carlton, about $260/nt & the free Club upgrades (thx to the RC Visa card). It's a nice deal but still a little more than I'd like. So I'm thinking of the Westin or the Laguna instead. I'd be grateful for any recommendations/comparisons of the RC vs. these properties. thx.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 7:45 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by lingua101
no spg properties near airport.
Kuta Sheraton and 4 Points there are sort of walkable (roads are inconvenient and dark at night, however).

BTW, can anyone confirm if Westin Nasa Due has a Club lounge? From a review here is looked that none and even no cocktail hour (!).
Old Dec 21, 2017, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by barracuda93
Kuta Sheraton and 4 Points there are sort of walkable (roads are inconvenient and dark at night, however).

BTW, can anyone confirm if Westin Nasa Due has a Club lounge? From a review here is looked that none and even no cocktail hour (!).
not sure which road you are talking. 4 Points is inside the small alley and not easy to access. you have to walk at the back alley of BeachWalk (which is connected to Sheraton), it takes at least 10-15 min walk. the allesy is very busy with traffic (I am not joking).

If I am not wrong, no SPG hotel in Bali has lounge.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No lounge, and last time I was there, the Platinum benefit was afternoon tea.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
If I am not wrong, no SPG hotel in Bali has lounge.
Wow, that's disappointing. Gonna look at Marriott's then. Thanks.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

BTW, we do have a thread on lounges and a nice wiki summarizing all the info.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star...ounges-32.html
barracuda93 likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 10:48 am

Wow, that's disappointing. Gonna look at Marriott's then. Thanks.
Marriott also no lounge. I only know Sofitel Nusa Dua ang Intercon Jimbaran that has lounge in Bali.
barracuda93 likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 10:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Great. Thanks for the suggestion, and look forward to your feedback.
- If you e-mail Hilton Garden Inn, they will provide you an instruction for airport pickup from either international or domestic terminals in DPS. The ride in a private car (no charge) was quick 5 min. Hotel is of a modern design. Stayed on points and was upgraded to a junior suite even though HGI does not have an official upgrade policy for Diamonds. We did arrived late and did not used any facilities except having a dinner in a restaurant, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was fine as well: they had an egg and fresh noodle station, fresh juices, salads, etc. Obviously, it wasn't top Asian breakfast, but it is the lowest Hilton category on points! One thing to mention, this hotel seems to be overrun by tour groups, mainly from China (at least during our 1 night stay). Overall, I will certainly stay again between the flights and/or moving to another hotel. SPG should take a note and have a hotel near DPS.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 1:20 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
I only know Sofitel Nusa Dua ang Intercon Jimbaran that has lounge in Bali.
Grand Hyatt and Hilton have a lounge.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by escape4
Grand Hyatt and Hilton have a lounge.
ok... bottom line no spg with lounge
Old Feb 19, 2018, 10:01 am

Programs: Marriott Ti CX SL SQ KFEG
any thoughts on ubud tribute portfolio? Thinking whether it is worth to give up beach next to hotel
I will be having a two night stay before in Lombok Sheraton
transportation will also be a concern
Old Feb 20, 2018, 4:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
The new Element is about to open on the 7th. Even though not bookable on the website I got an email from the hotel that it would open that day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.