Wiki Posts
Search

Waikiki?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2013, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Waikiki?

Going to Waikiki Dec. 1-13 with my hubby and our two kids...I am hoping to use my Suite Night Awards and we are currently booked in at the Sheraton Waikiki. However, since it is such a long trip I am doubting I will get to use my SNA awards and wondering if we will have better luck if we split our stay between the Sheraton and Royal Hawaiian..

Thoughts? If you have stayed at any of the Waikiki properties would love to hear your feedback, especially if you have kids!

Thanks so much!!
Old Jun 16, 2013, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Waikiki as a search term, restricted to thread titles, will yield some well-established threads.
Old Jun 16, 2013, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Cwynj
Going to Waikiki Dec. 1-13 with my hubby and our two kids...I am hoping to use my Suite Night Awards and we are currently booked in at the Sheraton Waikiki. However, since it is such a long trip I am doubting I will get to use my SNA awards and wondering if we will have better luck if we split our stay between the Sheraton and Royal Hawaiian..

Thoughts? If you have stayed at any of the Waikiki properties would love to hear your feedback, especially if you have kids!

Thanks so much!!

We spent 3 nights at the Sheraton Waikiki and was upgraded but did not receive an upgrade on the second 3 night stay. I would think 13 nights would be hard to find SNA upgrades.

With 13 nights, I would think you could easily one of the other islands as well. My kids really liked Kona over Waikiki. The Sheraton at Kona has finished a recent renovation and has always treated plat well.

Cleo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.