Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Sheraton SLC Has No Water!!! Stay Elsewhere for Next 48 Hours at Least!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2013, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow with a Seat in the Fully Reclined Position
Programs: UA Global Services, UA 2 MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Honors, Hertz #1 Club Gold

Sorry for the duplicate post all. This is important enough to alert others to the problem. The Sheraton SLC has a serious water problem and has no water hotel wide. It is expected this will take several hours at best to resolve. Since I'm here in the hotel right now dealing with this mess my strong advice is to stay elsewhere for at least the next two days. The staff here are of little help too at the moment. Good luck.

Safe travels to one and all,

Tom
Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:57 am

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
Ask to be relocated up to the St. Regis Deer Valley :-)
Old Apr 5, 2013, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow with a Seat in the Fully Reclined Position
Programs: UA Global Services, UA 2 MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Honors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Great minds think alike.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.