Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St. Regis Bal Harbour or W South Beach

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2015, 10:41 am
Original Poster

St. Regis Bal Harbour or W South Beach

I know they are in different parts of Miami, but which is better in terms of overall experience and local attractions? we'll not have rental and will be in the area for few days in early Fall.
Old May 31, 2015, 10:50 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by comptalk
I know they are in different parts of Miami, but which is better in terms of overall experience and local attractions? we'll not have rental and will be in the area for few days in early Fall.
Miami on points: W south beach or ST Regis bal harbour ?
St Regis Bal Harbour vs W South Beach

Is it possible to combine these threads and create a master thread?
Old May 31, 2015, 12:36 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by comptalk
Depends what your style is. Personally, I'd pick the StR BH 10 out of 10 times. My wife, on the other hand, would pick the W.

I think the StR is one of the best in the brand. And I think the W is one of the best Ws as well. Both are great examples of their respective identities.

W is probably better located if you don't have a car...but it's definitely a scene, so make sure that's your style.
Old May 31, 2015, 5:30 pm

Programs: AP*SE SPG-PLAT
I would pick W if you want an authentic Miami experience. the hotel is a lot more casual the the StR but the service is great. If you want to be pampered you should go to the StR but the nightlife is missing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.