Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does SPG Match Status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2013, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, Delta PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Does SPG Match Status

I wanted to know because I'm done with IHG & Priority Club. I'm currently Gold with Club Carlson and I will staying in hotels in Bangkok, Hong Kong, UK, and Geneva.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 1:21 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by NYC1K
I wanted to know because I'm done with IHG & Priority Club. I'm currently Gold with Club Carlson and I will staying in hotels in Bangkok, Hong Kong, UK, and Geneva.
They don't. I am a Club Carlson Concierge with 154 nights in 2012 and want to stay with SPG this year instead. Asked to be matched and was told that they wouldn't do that at all.

They offer a status challenge though. Choose three months in which you will stay 18 nights and you will be Plat instantly. You have to sign up within the first two months of the three months period though!
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:33 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
The answer to this question, along with all the associated details, can be found in this master thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...-1-2011-a.html

-AZ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.