Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2013, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Location: Born and raised in South Carolina, now in New York City.
SPG Promotions

Is there a good place to get all of the current and upcoming SPG promotions? For example there's the "Power Up" coming up on 1/15. There's also a Le Meridien 2k SPG bonus for stays in the US. Are there any others going on right now or coming up soon or a list of all the current/upcoming promotions somewhere? Also, I think I remember seeing a webpage where you put in your SPG number and it tells you what promotions you've been targeted for but I can't find it now? Am I imagining that or can someone please post the link?

Thanks!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 8:31 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Question

Originally Posted by saranyc
Is there a good place to get all of the current and upcoming SPG promotions? For example there's the "Power Up" coming up on 1/15. There's also a Le Meridien 2k SPG bonus for stays in the US. Are there any others going on right now or coming up soon or a list of all the current/upcoming promotions somewhere? Also, I think I remember seeing a webpage where you put in your SPG number and it tells you what promotions you've been targeted for but I can't find it now? Am I imagining that or can someone please post the link?

Thanks!
You can look at the Promos Promos Promos thread which is stickied at the top of the forum? That, the and the FAQ/Master threads are the places you should always check first.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:11 am

Programs: UA - 1K 1MM; Hyatt - Explorist; Marriott - Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
You can look at the Promos Promos Promos thread which is stickied at the top of the forum?
Except, of course, that this thread hasn't been updated in a year...

I'd recommend to the OP to run a search on "promo" or "promotion" and see what pops up. If I recall correctly, the page the OP is referring to was a 3rd party site. Unfortunately, I can't remember the address either and am not sure if it's still maintained.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:19 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by vandalby

I'd recommend to the OP to run a search on "promo" or "promotion" and see what pops up. If I recall correctly, the page the OP is referring to was a 3rd party site. Unfortunately, I can't remember the address either and am not sure if it's still maintained.
Fair enough. However, if the OP is looking for third party sites, he/she was not clear about it.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:20 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
You can look at the Promos Promos Promos thread which is stickied at the top of the forum? That, the and the FAQ/Master threads are the places you should always check first.
Yeah, would love to see this refreshed!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by santijs
Yeah, would love to see this refreshed!
I'd expressed the same wish a few months ago. Unfortunately, even if I wanted to post something new, the thread is closed/locked.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by vandalby
I miss SanDiego1K.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:31 am

Programs: AA EXP; UA 1K, AS 75K, LT Titanium, Globalist
Here's a website courtesy of a gentle soul that should be thanked many times over:

http://www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/starwood.html
Old Jan 2, 2013, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Location: Born and raised in South Carolina, now in New York City.
Originally Posted by ihdihd
Here's a website courtesy of a gentle soul that should be thanked many times over:

wow, perfect. Thanks!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by ihdihd

It's astounding how many *wood/SPG promos are actually running at any particular time. Yet some folks freak out whenever some one off promo doesn't align with their travel patterns.

I have been consulting this link for years and have benefitted tremendously from it.

Cheers,
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:13 pm

Can I also recommend using the awardwallet promo tab? It may not catch all the promo's but it at least provides me promos related to all the programs I'm a member of.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 12:38 am

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
I'd expressed the same wish a few months ago. Unfortunately, even if I wanted to post something new, the thread is closed/locked.
How do we get a Promo sticky back again? The mods seem to have abandoned the current one.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi everyone! Superdawg here, curator and founder of FFB and long time Flyertalker although my time here has become very limited due to my workload! I just wanted to drop by this post and thank everyone for the kind words about my Starwood page!

The format of the page has not changed much in the 8 years I have run FFB (and beyond if you count the SPG page on Rewards Canada) but as always I am open to any questions or suggestions to make it better, so if you have any let me know!
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:33 pm

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Hi superdawg,

may you can delete the Arabella Sheraton Hotel Seehof from your german list. It ist no more starwood and btw Davos is switzerland and not germany...
Old Jan 11, 2013, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Forstbetrieb
Hi superdawg,

may you can delete the Arabella Sheraton Hotel Seehof from your german list. It ist no more starwood and btw Davos is switzerland and not germany...
Done! Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.