Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Promo 1000 pnts 1st stay 2000 pnts subsequent stays (NA and Fr Polynesia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Meridien Promo 1000 pnts 1st stay 2000 pnts subsequent stays (NA and Fr Polynesia)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 2:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
For a weekend stay, my regular points posted Monday and the promo points yesterday (Wednesday).
Old Jan 24, 2013, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM , Marriott Amb, Hyatt D, HH D, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
For a weekend stay, my regular points posted Monday and the promo points yesterday (Wednesday).
+1. Posting seems to be lightning fast now. I wish UA could be half as quick and accurate posting miles.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 7:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jchiguy1
+1. Posting seems to be lightning fast now. I wish UA could be half as quick and accurate posting miles.
For me , it was reassuring since this promo didn't seem to have an option to request an email confirmation of registration.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM , Marriott Amb, Hyatt D, HH D, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
For me , it was reassuring since this promo didn't seem to have an option to request an email confirmation of registration.
You're right about that. I had the same concern when I registered. The interesting thing for me was I registered after the deadline but still received the bonus.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:05 am

Just wondering, and I searched before asking, do SET rates count towards promotions? In other threads it looks like they do, howver on the spg site, it says that:

" An 'Eligible Rate' is the rate an SPG Member pays for a stay in a guest room at an SPG Participating Hotel unless:[...]the guest room was booked at a business, employee or friends and family rate;"

Would a SET rate count as a business rate?
Old Feb 13, 2013, 7:03 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
I have used my corporate SET rate several times during this promotion and always get the bonus points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.