Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Spg amex and amex platinum stay credits stack?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Searched and can't find this anywhere. Have a platinum amex for gold status that gets me 10 nights, and both amex starwood cards (personal and business)

It looks like I should get 14 stays before staying with these cards... Is this the case or am I missing a term and condition?
Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
Amex plat gives you gold when you call. It does not give you stays/nights. Only the SPG Amex gives you actual stays/nights.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM (FO soon), A3 Gold, TK Classic Plus, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, National EE
The Platinum Amex does not give any night or stay credits, only comped Gold status. There is nothing to stack.

Business and personal Starwood Amex cards should stack, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.