Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

The St. Anthony, San Antonio - joins Jan 1, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The St. Anthony, San Antonio - joins Jan 1, 2014

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2012, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

The St. Anthony, San Antonio

The St. Anthony in San Antonio, currently a Wyndham, was sold and will be joining the Luxury Collection following an extensive renovation:

http://realtynewsreport.com/2012/05/...-antonio-sold/

The Starwood website dates it for Jan 1, 2014:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/corpor...?sortType=date

Last edited by James Luckard; Aug 22, 2015 at 6:03 pm
Old Aug 22, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
I have an upcoming stay in a few weeks and noticed valet parking is $39-50/night. Does anyone know if there are cheaper alternatives nearby? I think I've valeted my car overnight in NYC cheaper than that before.
Old Aug 22, 2015, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Is there a moderator or someone who can edit the thread title to remove the date, which ended up being inaccurate anyway, as the hotel didn't join until July 29, 2015.

I tried to edit the thread title, but even though I created it I don't seem able to alter it.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 12:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Use the red triangle under your username to alert a moderator and request the change to the title of this thread.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Use the red triangle under your username to alert a moderator and request the change to the title of this thread.
Thanks!
Old Apr 13, 2016, 6:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Originally Posted by spgplat21
I have an upcoming stay in a few weeks and noticed valet parking is $39-50/night. Does anyone know if there are cheaper alternatives nearby?
Yes, there is a public parking garage owned by the city at the corner of Travis and St. Mary's. It is $5/night if arriving after 5 p.m. It is directly behind the Gunter and a block from the St. Anthony.

Cheers,
LBBZman

Last edited by lbbzman; Apr 28, 2016 at 6:04 am Reason: Fixing spelling Hunter --> Gunter. Thanks, AutoCorrect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.