Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W Boston or Westin Boston Seaport??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2011, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
W Boston or Westin Boston Seaport??

Which would be the better bet for a night stay this saturday night? W is only $45 more expensive then the Westin.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 4:01 pm

W Boston, no question. Seaport has some cool spots but everything is a long walk from the Westin. The W has a number of restaurants, theaters, clubs and bars under a 2 minute walk. Also the best W staff I have ever dealt with, one time when I was calling for room service a friend said they really wanted nachos (which are not on the menu). They went out to the store and bought some and delivered them with the rest of the meal, no extra charge.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA - 1K 1MM; Hyatt - Explorist; Marriott - Lifetime Titanium
Based on all the information you've provided about your preferences and desires, I'm going to say definitely the W Boston.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
I see my reputation precedes me
Old Aug 20, 2011, 7:32 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Like they said, Westin Waterfront is in the middle of nowhere. 10-15 minute walk to restaurants, shopping, and town.

W Boston is right in the theater district (such as it is), under 10 minutes to Boston Common and Back Bay, etc.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

I chose W, booked wonderful and got a spectacular...I am a happy camper..currently eating at Rock Bottom...
Old Aug 21, 2011, 6:34 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
I chose W, booked wonderful and got a spectacular...I am a happy camper..currently eating at Rock Bottom...
2 blocks from Chinatown and not much further from 25 other restaurants and you're at Rock Bottom?

It's a well named option.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Out of my Element
2 blocks from Chinatown and not much further from 25 other restaurants and you're at Rock Bottom?

It's a well named option.
I love me beer...and they have some GREAT BEER!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.