Search

Aloft Breakfast Made to Order?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2011, 6:45 am
Used to be bulldoggolfer05
Original Poster

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Aloft Breakfast Made to Order?

I will admit that I rarely stay at aLoft Hotels and have never partaken in breakfast there, but I was under the assumption that breakfast at aLoft was of the Grab-n-Go variety. However, the aLoft Chesapeake posted the following on their Facebook page this morning: "Who's hungry for some great breakfast this am? Swing on by to the Aloft Chesapeake for a great breakfast that is made to order!" with a picture of decent looking French Toast (given the brand positioning).

Do aLofts indeed offer hot breakfast, is this new, or is this a property specific offering?
Old May 16, 2011, 6:53 am

Programs: Club Awesome
Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05
I will admit that I rarely stay at aLoft Hotels and have never partaken in breakfast there, but I was under the assumption that breakfast at aLoft was of the Grab-n-Go variety. However, the aLoft Chesapeake posted the following on their Facebook page this morning: "Who's hungry for some great breakfast this am? Swing on by to the Aloft Chesapeake for a great breakfast that is made to order!" with a picture of decent looking French Toast (given the brand positioning).

Do aLofts indeed offer hot breakfast, is this new, or is this a property specific offering?
just stayed at the aLoft Richmond last week and that property also offered made-to-order but I didnt not partake.
Old May 16, 2011, 7:39 am

For some reason the one I've seen reminded me of a elementary cafeteria.
Old May 16, 2011, 9:56 am
Formerly known as iahsumr

The one I stayed at in Austin did have some made to order options. I don't remember french toast, but I know they did have different types of bagels and egg sandwiches that could be made to order. They may have had other things, too.
Old May 16, 2011, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i've stayed at 2 aloft properties in india & they both had made to order breakfast....they also had a decent spread & was very good....
Old May 16, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: Delta,United 1K, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred
Aloft Tallahassee

The Aloft in Tallahassee had hot sandwiches in the mornings along with some other grab n go options. Not so much "made to order" but a hot breakfast none the less.
Old May 16, 2011, 3:44 pm

last week I stayed at Aloft Montreal ( my second Aloft stay). it was great. i am not sure if there was hot items for breakfast but.. to my surprise when entering the room i found a personal welcome note on the desk. the note was cool ( W style), it asked me to take a look inside the fridge. when i opened the fridge i found a gift wrapped box that contain a piece of fruit ( orange), a piece sweet, mini sandwich and a bottle of perrier water. i thought that was really

I really like the Aloft concept. now i need to try the element brand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.