Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

SPG launches new social currency platform. Earn bonus Starpoints and more.

SPG launches new social currency platform. Earn bonus Starpoints and more.

Old Aug 26, 2011, 10:53 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Originally Posted by gfowler-ord-1k
I had 4 FBs post today after my previous post but still 3 FB and 4 FS not posted. 7 down and 7 to go. I am turning blue in the face
2 FS posted today. 9 down and 5 to go. I will give them a few more days before contacting SPG again. If this is typical, this promo is costing them a lot in support. But they are probably gaining even more from not having to give out the promised points. No one will ever know the intangible costs due to customer ill will.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 6:01 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
I suggest that everyone who is having problems getting their Foursquare points posted send one email addressed to both Starwood Social Media ( [email protected] ) and [email protected]

Here is a snippet of an email sent to me from Starwood Social Media
..I can also advise you that two Foursquare bonus requests for stays on July xxth -July xx+1th and July yyth - July yy+1th were denied because according to the report we run to confirm check-ins, there were no check-ins on Foursquare using the Foursquare Account linked to your SPG account on any of those dates. If you could provide a screenshot of your Foursquare activity history which shows check-ins for these stays, I would be happy to credit your account for the stays requested.
I furnished the screenshot. If I can find it they must have issues with their check-in report.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 1:09 am
Kyo

Programs: Ex-BD55 + KF*G + BA Gold + IC RA(?) + OZ*G + SPG*P
Thanks to William for rectifying my last LM KUL stay.

It was a nice side-benefit and the promo was appreciated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.