Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Survey from Lieberman Research - Help Starwood Create the Ideal Hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Received the below email from Lieberman Research Worldwide yesterday. About 15 minutes into the survey, I answered a question on which 2 hotel chains I would personally choose for Business & Pleasure if all things were equal and I no longer qualified to complete the remainder of the survey. I guess they didn't appreciate my non-Starwood choice for personal.

Did a search on Lieberman Research and nothing has come up on FT since 03. Overall: unimpressed.

__________________________________________________ ____
You have been specially selected from among thousands of hotel visitors all over the world to participate in an important research project.

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide is interested in learning more about what people, like you, want from a hotel. They have commissioned an independent research firm, Lieberman Research Worldwide, to help them with this research.

As a thank you for your participation, we will be offering all those who qualify and complete the entire survey an Amazon gift card worth $15.00 USD (sent within 4 weeks of completion).

Your opinions are extremely valuable to us. Please be assured that your answers remain completely anonymous, and we will use this information for research purposes only.

Simply answer each question by clicking inside the appropriate box or circle. Please use the "Continue" button on your screen to move to the next question. Do not use the "Back" or "Forward" buttons on your browser as they will cause you difficulty. When you are done, please click the "Finish" button. If you have any problems or questions, please e-mail [email protected]. We will respond within 24 hours. Thank you again for your participation.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 5:21 pm

Lieberman Research scam - Starwood Hotels survey

They ask a LOT of questions before determining if you "qualify" or not. I feel like it is a scam when they say you will get a $15 Amazon gift certificate and you spend 10 minutes on a survey (dozens of questions) and then at the end they say ... oop, sorry you don't quality. Disingenuous at best, and outright lie at worst. This Lieberman Research Group is giving Starwood Hotels a bad image.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 11:20 am

So I got one for American Airlines miles from the same group. Thing is, I know American sold my name since the email address it went to was [email protected]. I guess AA is trying to get all the money they can now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.