Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tokyo : No starwood available all of Nov?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2010, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL SPG Hyatt
Tokyo : No starwood available all of Nov?

Just searched for hotel nights in Tokyo for November. Looking for any 1 week period and spg.com says NOTHING is available for any of the 4 weeks in Nov, in all 4 Tokyo area hotels. (Weston, Mikayo, Sheraton, Yokohama). Huh? What gives?

I need a Sun - Sat week and searched those for a start. After that, just out of curiosity, also tried a couple random 2 to 4 day periods. All zero. Hmm ... system glitch?
Old Oct 17, 2010, 6:06 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by SometimesFlyer
Just searched for hotel nights in Tokyo for November. Looking for any 1 week period and spg.com says NOTHING is available for any of the 4 weeks in Nov, in all 4 Tokyo area hotels. (Weston, Mikayo, Sheraton, Yokohama). Huh? What gives?

I need a Sun - Sat week and searched those for a start. After that, just out of curiosity, also tried a couple random 2 to 4 day periods. All zero. Hmm ... system glitch?
There's nothing the 7-13 but there is 14-20. Also, I show availability for several three-day periods.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL SPG Hyatt
Hmm ... I just tried 7-13 and 14-20 again. Nada. 11/28 - 12/04 only the Sheraton Tokyo Bay. Maybe the system doesn't like me.

I guess I have to call and actually speak to a person.

Thanks for trying anyway.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:21 pm
VWE

Programs: SPG.plat Hyatt.Diamond. Delta.DM MillionMiler : UA 1P
they do fill up at the weekends, weekend rates can be sky high in Tokyo . I don't see why the November demand though.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 9:01 am

It's a system glitch.

Had the same problem with Osaka.

Try clicking on the hotel link, from there, it allows you to book

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.