Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

PROMO: "SPG Rewarding Returns" [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: "SPG Rewarding Returns" [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2010, 5:55 am
Company Representative - Starwood
Original Poster

Programs: SPG
Lightbulb PROMO: "SPG Rewarding Returns" [Master Thread]

Over the next few days, SPG will be launching a new promotional offer series called "SPG Rewarding Returns". This new offer series complements our main promotions with additional earning opportunities.

We've listened closely to your feedback and, over the past two years, have run a number of broad promotions that have enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and unlimited free nights. Much like our broad promotions "SPG Rewarding Returns" offers something for everyone. There are, however, differences in the specific promotion you're offered. One of our main goals with "SPG Rewarding Returns" is to re-engage with members who have not participated in the other broad promotions this year, among other things.

You may register at spg.com/rewardingreturns starting sometime over the next few days. Once you select your award option it cannot be changed, so choose carefully. Your stays prior to registration will count toward earnings, as long as the stay is July 1st or later. And, this offer can be combined with SPG Free Weekends and other future promotions.

As always, let William or myself know if there are any questions.

By the way, the link may not work now so bookmark and try it out at a later time.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd

/mod
Read Starwood Lurker's post for improvement in 25% off offer, now applicable to 5th night free award.

Also see this post.
/mod

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Jul 13, 2010 at 4:36 pm
Old Jul 8, 2010, 5:58 am

Programs: Nothing much anymore.
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
By the way, the link may not work now so bookmark and try it out at a later time.
Such a tease...
Old Jul 8, 2010, 6:06 am

Programs: SPG Pt.
So, I suppose this is something simliar to "SPG You Choose". I love that promotion.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 6:14 am

Programs: QF,VS,SQ,SPG,IC
It may not be working but I bet it still gets plenty of tries, mine included.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 6:46 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Over the next few days, SPG will be launching a new promotional offer series called "SPG Rewarding Returns". This new offer series complements our main promotions with additional earning opportunities.

We've listened closely to your feedback and, over the past two years, have run a number of broad promotions that have enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and unlimited free nights. Much like our broad promotions "SPG Rewarding Returns" offers something for everyone. There are, however, differences in the specific promotion you're offered. One of our main goals with "SPG Rewarding Returns" is to re-engage with members who have not participated in the other broad promotions this year, among other things.

You may register at spg.com/rewardingreturns starting sometime over the next few days. Once you select your award option it cannot be changed, so choose carefully. Your stays prior to registration will count toward earnings, as long as the stay is July 1st or later. And, this offer can be combined with SPG Free Weekends and other future promotions.
Sounds promising. Promos that give us the choice are nice.

However, didn't you mean "enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and LIMITED RESTRICTIVE free nights"

But, really. Thank you for the head's up. We appreciate the time both of you Lurker's invest in the forum.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 6:58 am

Programs: Free Agent
looking forward to seeing how the new promo will let me max my shiny new SPG AMEX...
Old Jul 8, 2010, 7:00 am

Thank you to both Thyetus and William !
Looking forward to the promo ...
Old Jul 8, 2010, 7:01 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by canolakid
looking forward to seeing how the new promo will let me max my shiny new SPG AMEX...
+1!
Old Jul 8, 2010, 7:06 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by benny248
Such a tease...
My thinking precisely.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 7:06 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by canolakid
+1!
Old Jul 8, 2010, 10:16 am

Programs: Delta-Platinum, Starwood-Platinum
Says I am not eligible... So much for "offering something to everyone"...
Old Jul 8, 2010, 10:18 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by muffalo
Me too. Hopefully it's just not up and running yet.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat, HyattGP Diamond
not eligible here either. disappointing
Old Jul 8, 2010, 10:22 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, DL DM
Originally Posted by muffalo
I hope it is just not up yet. Otherwise SWLII should re-phrase his message.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 10:33 am

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Not eligible... here's hoping they just haven't loaded anything yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.