FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest-429/)
-   -   PROMO: "SPG Rewarding Returns" [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest/1103392-promo-spg-rewarding-returns-master-thread.html)

Starwood Lurker II Jul 8, 2010 5:55 am

PROMO: "SPG Rewarding Returns" [Master Thread]

Over the next few days, SPG will be launching a new promotional offer series called "SPG Rewarding Returns". This new offer series complements our main promotions with additional earning opportunities.

We've listened closely to your feedback and, over the past two years, have run a number of broad promotions that have enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and unlimited free nights. Much like our broad promotions "SPG Rewarding Returns" offers something for everyone. There are, however, differences in the specific promotion you're offered. One of our main goals with "SPG Rewarding Returns" is to re-engage with members who have not participated in the other broad promotions this year, among other things.

You may register at spg.com/rewardingreturns starting sometime over the next few days. Once you select your award option it cannot be changed, so choose carefully. Your stays prior to registration will count toward earnings, as long as the stay is July 1st or later. And, this offer can be combined with SPG Free Weekends and other future promotions.

As always, let William or myself know if there are any questions.

By the way, the link may not work now so bookmark and try it out at a later time.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd

/mod
Read Starwood Lurker's post for improvement in 25% off offer, now applicable to 5th night free award.

Also see this post.
/mod

benny248 Jul 8, 2010 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II (Post 14263320)
By the way, the link may not work now so bookmark and try it out at a later time.

Such a tease...

pelapela Jul 8, 2010 6:06 am

So, I suppose this is something simliar to "SPG You Choose". I love that promotion.

snufl Jul 8, 2010 6:14 am

It may not be working but I bet it still gets plenty of tries, mine included.

seanthepilot Jul 8, 2010 6:46 am

Over the next few days, SPG will be launching a new promotional offer series called "SPG Rewarding Returns". This new offer series complements our main promotions with additional earning opportunities.

We've listened closely to your feedback and, over the past two years, have run a number of broad promotions that have enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and unlimited free nights. Much like our broad promotions "SPG Rewarding Returns" offers something for everyone. There are, however, differences in the specific promotion you're offered. One of our main goals with "SPG Rewarding Returns" is to re-engage with members who have not participated in the other broad promotions this year, among other things.

You may register at spg.com/rewardingreturns starting sometime over the next few days. Once you select your award option it cannot be changed, so choose carefully. Your stays prior to registration will count toward earnings, as long as the stay is July 1st or later. And, this offer can be combined with SPG Free Weekends and other future promotions.

Sounds promising. Promos that give us the choice are nice.

However, didn't you mean "enabled all of you to earn thousands of bonus points and LIMITED RESTRICTIVE free nights" :D:D:D

But, really. Thank you for the head's up. We appreciate the time both of you Lurker's invest in the forum.

canolakid Jul 8, 2010 6:58 am

looking forward to seeing how the new promo will let me max my shiny new SPG AMEX...

whitedoor Jul 8, 2010 7:00 am

Thank you to both Thyetus and William !
Looking forward to the promo ...

NWAsilvELITE Jul 8, 2010 7:01 am

Originally Posted by canolakid (Post 14263568)
looking forward to seeing how the new promo will let me max my shiny new SPG AMEX...

+1! :D

DownUnderFlyer Jul 8, 2010 7:06 am

Originally Posted by benny248 (Post 14263336)
Such a tease...

My thinking precisely. :)

NWAsilvELITE Jul 8, 2010 7:06 am

Originally Posted by canolakid (Post 14263568)

+1! :D

muffalo Jul 8, 2010 10:16 am

Says I am not eligible... So much for "offering something to everyone"...

Mr. Mastodon Flyer Jul 8, 2010 10:18 am

Originally Posted by muffalo (Post 14264766)

Me too. Hopefully it's just not up and running yet.

juice223 Jul 8, 2010 10:19 am

not eligible here either. disappointing :(

KingBraden Jul 8, 2010 10:22 am

Originally Posted by muffalo (Post 14264766)

I hope it is just not up yet. Otherwise SWLII should re-phrase his message.

Hyperacusis Jul 8, 2010 10:33 am

Not eligible... here's hoping they just haven't loaded anything yet.