StarSpouse or SpouseWood?

Old Jul 18, 2018, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by CPRich
What I think is needed is some type of a "Warning: someone revived an ancient thread" flag on FT.
Yep. Ridiculous. I didn't notice until I wasted my time reading the first several posts.
I wonder if the thread dredger realizes they're responding to someone from 8 years ago.

Originally Posted by CPRich
OMG!!!!

Someone not staying at the hotel can't earn credit for staying at the hotel!?!?!

Two different people need to have two different accounts?!?!?!?

A member can't get Lifetime status without actually meeting the Lifetime criteria everyone else meets?!?!

She has to....egad...register???!?!?!

They share a name!!!!!!! How could this be?!?!?!

+1,000,000

Like, give me (us) a break.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Creds to @CPRich and @yyznomad for questioning the revival of this relic from FT Antiques Museum. I didn't see the dates when making my first reply, but when checking my second I did. Then the damage was already done on my behalf. Will read dates more carefully in the future.

Being surprised over the reviver's question (to say the least), I still tried to answer politely.

Last edited by onobond; Jul 19, 2018 at 7:04 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.