Westin KC - stained bedding

Old Nov 16, 09, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, AA Ex Plt
Westin KC - stained bedding

Quick poor service rant!

2nd day (of ~3 weeks here with a party of 15+ folks) at the Westin and to my delight, I find nasty stains on my comforter (not produced by me ). I make two requests to two separate staff members to have my bedding replaced. I am assured that "we'll take care of it." I get back from a day of work to find the same stained comforter on my bed. I call the front desk - a bit upset to again request a bedding change. I get a bunch of excuses. The manager insists on questioning me about which piece of bedding is stained, where and how big the stain is, etc... - just strip the bed and put new bedding on it. I ask for a different manager. Nope. The "Security Director" is the manager tonight and he is clueless.

Not happy
Old Nov 16, 09, 6:59 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by thegrailer View Post
Quick poor service rant!

2nd day (of ~3 weeks here with a party of 15+ folks) at the Westin and to my delight, I find nasty stains on my comforter (not produced by me ). I make two requests to two separate staff members to have my bedding replaced. I am assured that "we'll take care of it." I get back from a day of work to find the same stained comforter on my bed. I call the front desk - a bit upset – to again request a bedding change. I get a bunch of excuses. The manager insists on questioning me about which piece of bedding is stained, where and how big the stain is, etc... - just strip the bed and put new bedding on it. I ask for a different manager. Nope. The "Security Director" is the manager tonight and he is clueless.

Not happy
I am sorry to hear about the unprofessional services you have received. Would you like to bring this up to Customer Care while you are still at the property?

The number is 1-888-625-4988 if you are in the States.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd

Last edited by Starwood Lurker II; Nov 16, 09 at 7:11 pm
Old Nov 19, 09, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, AA Ex Plt
Thank you -

We are here at the hotel through Dec 4 and since all my efforts to get a manager to speak to me have been fruitless, I will call the number you provided.
Old Nov 19, 09, 3:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II View Post
I am sorry to hear about the unprofessional services you have received. Would you like to bring this up to Customer Care while you are still at the property?

The number is 1-888-625-4988 if you are in the States.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd

hey thanks! I will keep this number handy,