Old Nov 11, 2009, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Sheraton Woodbury Mn Trip Report

Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

676 Bielenberg Dr Woodbury, MN US 55125

Sheraton Woodbury Mn Trip Report (0 Photo)

I just completed a couple week stay at the Sheraton in Woodbuy Minnesota, right outside of St. Paul/Minneapolis. This hotel, located in the suburbs, is an outstanding hotel. I had some of the best service from the hotel staff that I have received in many years. I would call this a business hotel due to the number of business people staying at the hotel especially if you work for companies like 3M whose headquarters is close by.

The hotel was extremely clean both the rooms and hotel itself. Food was good at the hotel and there are also a couple places near by (across the street to eat (cravings & a sushi restaraunt). Shopping is near by if you have a car as there is a Kohls, Target and Woodbury Mall with all kinds of places in it. There is a workout facility in this hotel and if anyone wishes to do Yoga, there is a Yoga workout center across the street which also does hot yoga.

I have at least two incidences where staff went up and beyond to provide me as a guest exceptional service which was totally unexpected.

Sheraton has really done wonders to the new hotels they are buildings as they are contemporary and full of things like Plasma TV's, etc.

If your needing to stay near woodbury minnesota, I highly suggest this Sheraton. It is the newest and nicest hotel within about a 15 mile radius.

Sheraton Woodbury Mn Trip Report

Would you like to write a review on the Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Nov 11, 2009, 8:44 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Great to hear they are doing better. Nice new property, but when I was there staying as a Plat about a week or two after they opened on the weekend I didn't get a good vibe at all. The hotel looks great but I got jammed into a room the size of a kids shoe box even thought the place was not busy. I asked about a suite as I needed the extra room and they said there were none available. Seriously, there were like 8 cars in the parking lot and no suites? Nice.

Requested a crib upon check in and it didn't come until about 3 hours later, no Plat recognition, couldn't find my reservation, pool was over chlorinated, burned my kids eyes, and was small, hot tub is the size of my fingernail and no perks as a plat except plat amenity.

While this hotel is the most convenient for me traveling from the east, I will gladly travel a few extra miles to my favorite MSP hotel, the Westin Edina Galleria. Stay there once and you will not be disappointed. Tell Andreas (Front Desk Manager) that NWAsilvELITE sent you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.