Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Triple the Starpoints points when you stay at the 4 new Westin hotels in India.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2009, 4:13 am
Company Representative - Starwood
Original Poster

Programs: SPG

Let me start the ball rolling by providing our SPG members a rejuvenating introduction to 4 new Westin hotels to be opened in the next two years.

Triple your Starpoints when you stay at the 4 new Westin hotels in India. Also enjoy 33% off food and spa. Opening special for SPG members only. Valid through 31 March 2010.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Offer is valid at the following participating hotels:
The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
The Westin Mumbai Garden City
The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
The Westin Sohna-Gurgaon Resort & Spa

2. Rate includes daily breakfast for up to two people, and a 3pm late checkout subject to availability.

3. Complimentary 30min massage is subject to availability and advance booking is required.

4. A two night minimum length of stay is required.

5. Starwood Preferred Guest ® members will earn triple Starpoints on all stays in the participating hotels. If you are not already a Starwood Preferred Guest member you can join for free at www.spg.com.

6. Offer is valid for bookings and stays from 31 October 2009 until 31 March 2010.

7. Rates are subject to availability at time of reservation.

8. Local deposit and cancel policies apply.

9. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.

10. Void where prohibited by law and all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Offer not applicable to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.

Visit the following website for more details.

http://www.westin-india.com/en/

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old Nov 11, 2009, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
very nice thyetus....one question though....i have a stay coming up at the westin sohna later this month, would i need to cancel & rebook or is my existing reservation good for the the triple starpoints????
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by saad
very nice thyetus....one question though....i have a stay coming up at the westin sohna later this month, would i need to cancel & rebook or is my existing reservation good for the the triple starpoints????
Hi saad,

You are most welcome. Unfortunately, you would need to book under a special promotion rate called "Opening Specials" in order to qualify.

I am still checking with my AP HQ colleagues on the availability of such rates for Westin Sohna.

Will keep you posted.

[email protected]

Old Nov 12, 2009, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
thanks again....will wait for your reply....
Old Nov 20, 2009, 8:07 am

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Super!

Here's the direct link to the promo

http://www.westin-india.com/en/offers.html
Old Jan 16, 2010, 1:42 am

Question No availability anymore?

@ Starwood Lurker II

I checked randomly all of February and March for this offer in the Westin Mumbai. I could not find a single availability of a rate plan called "Opening Specials".

Could you please let us know if the offer is sold out or simply not uploaded?

Furthermore: How would the triple points combine with the current double-triple-quadruple-points promotion?

Thank you very much

topperchris
Old Jan 18, 2010, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by topperchris
@ Starwood Lurker II

I checked randomly all of February and March for this offer in the Westin Mumbai. I could not find a single availability of a rate plan called "Opening Specials".

Could you please let us know if the offer is sold out or simply not uploaded?

Furthermore: How would the triple points combine with the current double-triple-quadruple-points promotion?

Thank you very much

topperchris
Hi topperchris,

Let me check on the availability for you and will respond back once I receive any updates.

As to your query on triple points combination together with the "More rewards" promotion, you might like to refer to this particular thread for a indirect answer.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...nee-bkk-2.html

Thank you.

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.