Amex wish list deal - Starwood deals

Old Oct 19, 2009, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Amex wish list deal - Starwood deals

http://dailywish.amexnetwork.com/default.aspx?ct=6&

Check out the waikiki extravaganza package on Oct 29.

These deals look pretty good, especially the $995 one (only 3 available).

Details:
Majestic views welcome you to Sheraton Waikiki. Trendy, sophisticated, and completely refreshed, our resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene, promising an inspired vacation for one and all. Surrounded by swaying palms and a half-mile of sun-blushed sand, you will feel miles away from the world you left behind.

With over two-thirds of it’s stylishly appointed rooms facing the Pacific Ocean and $200 million in resort enhancements, Sheraton Waikiki is the hub for fun and excitement in Waikiki.

The Sheraton Waikiki Package includes:

* Three Nights in a Pualani Premium Ocean Suite (click on link below for suite images)
* Two rounds of golf at Waialae Country Club per stay
* Two 50 Minute Lomi massages in Spa Khakara per stay
* Three Day Convertible Rental Car
* Welcome Champagne and Amenity
* Free Parking
* Dinner for two in TWIST at Hanohano - set three course menu, including tax and gratuity (once per stay, and alcohol not included)
* 80,000 Starpoints® redeemable toward round trip airfare for two (Starpoints would be deposited into your Starwood Preferred Guest® account, and may be transferred into the loyalty programs of over thirty airlines. If you are not currently a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program, enrollment is quick, easy and free at www.spg.com. The number of Starpoints required to fly to Hawaii will vary based on your gateway.)
* TO REDEEM THIS OFFER: At the sale time on October 29th, if you are one of the first three Cardmembers to click on "I WANT IT" and successfully identify yourself as a Cardmember in good standing through your Card account number, you will receive a confirmation on screen. A Sheraton representative will then contact you within approximately 48 hours to make your reservations and can answer any questions you have about how to make arrangements for each of the package amenities.

--------------------
Good deal if just for starpoints
Old Oct 19, 2009, 8:55 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
I love the wishlist, but its impossible to ever get through.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 9:14 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
I love the wishlist, but its impossible to ever get through.
I stopped even trying.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 5:02 am

Older wishlist promotions weren't as impossible
Old Oct 20, 2009, 4:07 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
I've stopped bothering too. Within less than a second everything is gone so no reason to waste my time.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 5:34 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, United 1K, Hertz PC
This T&C is why I won't be trying for it:

"Cardmembers must complete their stay by December 31, 2009 based on availability. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required."
Old Oct 21, 2009, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by pvd2mco
This T&C is why I won't be trying for it:

"Cardmembers must complete their stay by December 31, 2009 based on availability. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required."
I was going to try too, but do they really think anyone can find flights by the end of the year (with blackout dates in play)? A good portion of the common blackout dates fall between now and 12/31.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.