Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Spanair Baggage Allowance Malaga to Barcelona

Old Jan 25, 2008, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Looked all over the Spanair website and on this forum but can't find information on in-country baggage allowance.

I am *gold.

Will be buying a one-way ticket. Pretty cheap right now for summer.

As well, I have checked ClickAir but they seem to kill you on baggage allowance.

Thanks,
T
Old Jan 25, 2008, 11:28 pm

Thumbs down

I' not surprised that you can't find info on their site. In fact, I'm surprised it's working at all.

Please AVOID Spanair. They are horrible. They lost my luggage and had me fetch it myself at my own expense. Planes are old and dirty.. service? There is none.

Found what you are looking for: http://www.spanair.com/web/en-gb/Cus...d-at-check-in/
Old Jan 28, 2008, 4:40 am

Programs: UA MM, Hilton Diamond
20kg ( I believe its around 44 pounds ) - as imverge said the worst airline I ever flew. try one the european low fare carriers - they are all better
Old Jan 28, 2008, 11:40 am

Programs: LH (*gold) / EK / Flying Blue / BMI (*silver)
As a *Gold you are allowed 40kg - JK is full member of the Star Alliance so they will give you the 20kg extra baggage allowance too.

Spanair will indeed not be on a top position on the "best airline of Europe" list - but it is not that bad. I´ve been on much worse aircrafts.....

At least the business class service is good, domestic as well as international. Service in economy is of course simple: nothing. But their competetors in Spain are for sure not better. If you can manage to secure a seat on an Air Nostrum flight (regional subsidiary of IBERIA) you´ll receive very good service - every other airline (Air Europa, IBERIA, Clickair....) provides a servicelevel as simple as Spanair.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.