Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Proposal: Sticky Info Thread on Air China and FFP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proposal: Sticky Info Thread on Air China and FFP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2008, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*S, AS, CX, Marriott Platinum, Nexus, Specialized AWOL Touring Bicycle
Lightbulb Proposal: Sticky Info Thread on Air China and FFP

Just want to test the waters on whether there is sufficient demand for a sticky thread on Air China and their FFP. I see lots of questions on this board after CA became a Star Alliance member, and there is not separate area to discuss CA related matters.

I wouldn't mind doing most of the reading and writing. My Chinese is competent though not perfect, so I won't have to rely on their lackluster English website.

I went from knowing nothing about travel loyalty programs to being mildly seasoned at using them to my advantage, thanks to FlyerTalk. If the idea actualizes, this would be my way to give back to the community.
Old Jan 24, 2008, 6:44 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
I would suggest a thread including both CA and FM since FM's English website is even worse.
Old Jan 24, 2008, 9:46 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Why would this info not go in the other asian, australian and south pacific frequent flyer programs forum?
Old Jan 25, 2008, 12:50 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
KiwiFlyer is correct, this discussion on Air China should be in other asian, australian and south pacific frequent flyer programs forum. This follows the principle that specific discussion of individual airlines goes in their forum, and general *A matters go here.

I'll close the thread.

Markie - Co-Mod *A

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.