Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Airlines that use FQTV & FQTS

Old Jun 4, 2007, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC

Hi,

Apropos this thread in the NZ forum, and also this thread in this forum, is there a definitive list of airlines that support or use both FQTV & FQTS?

NZ & SQ both seem to, but how about UA, LH, AC? I'm in particular curious about AC.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 8:07 am

The FQTS field on SQ will only accept Krisflyer numbers. When I had UA 1P and was in the process of building up for LH SEN status, I asked if I could put my UA*G status into FQTS while FQTV to LH for the miles but was told that the FQTS field will not accept non-KF numbers. Didn't stop a very illustrious SKL agent in MEL from trying to FQTS my UA number though - she had issue with my *G status not being in the PNR and was convinced beyond doubt that it could be done in the FQTS field and spent ages tapping at her computer but ultimately admitted defeat come boarding time. Thankfully my LH number was still intact and the miles came in properly.
Old Nov 29, 2008, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, National Executive
UA FQTV/FQTS Urban Myth?

Me and my brother have an upcoming trip. We are both BD Gold but he is only 2P with UA (I am 1P). We have two PNR's.

My goal is to keep E+ seats on the return (we have NF on the outbound), credit the miles to UA, but get him to have his *G benefits (he is leaving from a different airport, we meet at LAX and continue eastward). One big thing is the need for 3x70 baggage allowance, plus the early boarding be nice to (no F on first flight).

Would this be easier to do at the airport, or should I keep trying?

(My bet is it is an urban myth)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.