Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Need support for my Around-the-World Itinerary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need support for my Around-the-World Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2006, 1:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Smile Need support for my Around-the-World Itinerary

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago, my girl friend and I created an around-the-world itinerary for a competition in Taiwan. Right now we have been selected as one of the top ten submissions, and have entered the second phase of the contest. During this phase, all ten submissions are subject to online voting. The winner of the competition will be determined by the number of votes received.

I would like to share my work with you. It is written in two languages (English/Chinese) and it can be found here: Webpage or PDF

If you like it, please help me vote by following the two steps outlined below:
1. Visit My itinerary on Star Alliance Taiwan's Website

(I sincerely apologize for the distorted layout which occurred when they copied over our submission.)

2. At the bottom of the site, you will see some text boxes for commenting. Please leave your name (nickname is okay), email address(optional), and a comment. To finish, below the comment box, you will need to enter a verification number (displayed on an image below it), and click on the left button for submit.

The deadline for the contest is October 29th, 2006. Please help me vote before then!

Thank you very much!!

Beanex

Please note that Firefox may have problems loading the site. For best viewing of the site, Internet Explorer is recommended.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
The star alliance forum might be a better place for this thread to be located ... they spend a lot of time with RTW itinerarys. You can ask a mod to move the thread.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:57 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Thread moved as requested by the OP.

ralfkrippner, community co-mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.