Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

CDG Star a alliance branded lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles

Hi All

xoes anyone know if or when the CDG lounge for star alliance is going to reopen? It has been closed due to Covid for a while.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:18 am

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by cfabar1
Hi All

xoes anyone know if or when the CDG lounge for star alliance is going to reopen? It has been closed due to Covid for a while.
The whole terminal 1 where the staralliance airlines used to fligh from is closed. In may I was told that the terminal should not reopen before xmas. Until then the staraaliance lounge will not be open either.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:56 pm

Programs: Asiana Diamond Plus, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by PROACTIVE
The whole terminal 1 where the staralliance airlines used to fligh from is closed. In may I was told that the terminal should not reopen before xmas. Until then the staraaliance lounge will not be open either.

I’m flying on United out of CDG on Wednesday. I’ll try and ask, but yes, terminal 1 is closed.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 3:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
CDG T1 remains closed. Most of T1 has been moved to the new 2BD complex for now. T1 is getting new/replacements of the Sat 1&3 and moving over to T1 now would mean too little capacity.

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/grou...is-cdg-changes
Old Jul 11, 2022, 9:04 am

I did visit the Maple Leaf Lounge a few days ago. While it’s not too far from United’s usual gate, for those who have difficulty walking it might not be convenient. The escalator going down to the ground level was out of service. The coffee maker was broken and there was no hot food. Not one of Air Canada’s better lounges, but better than nothing.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 8:48 am

How are lines etc at that terminal? Is there a fast security line if you have polaris tickets?
Old Jul 13, 2022, 9:11 am

The lines were not as bad as Amsterdam or Heathrow. The terminal was crowded, and it makes sense to Allison’s extra time. Yes, there is a fast track line. It was about a 10 minute wait.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 5:58 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Any lounge at CDG for UA passenger?

Seems like UA is flying out of CDG Terminal 2A. Are there any lounge options for a UA Gold member?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by hughw
Seems like UA is flying out of CDG Terminal 2A. Are there any lounge options for a UA Gold member?
Yes.

If you look at the *A website you will see them.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by hughw
I used the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge a few months ago. The coffee makers were broken and there was no food . A disappointment. Hopefully, the security situation is better now.
Old Jan 2, 2023, 11:46 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Any word on the reopening date?
Old Jan 24, 2023, 11:22 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Reports in the United thread indicating the lounge has reopened.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 8:15 pm

What's the deal with this now being the "Schengen" Star Alliance Lounge at CDG T1, and the new "nonSchengen" one opening? Is the original lounge going to be directly accessible from the Schengen side of the terminal? As I understand, previously you actually had to convince the border agents to let you temporarily go extraSchengen in order to use the lounge, and that might be difficult to do for people who don't hold native Schengen passports or residency.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.