Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Lounge entry with expired airline *G card?

Old Mar 24, 2022, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

My OZ *G card expired on 2/28, but they extended my status for a year. Would the expired physical ID card show the updated info in their system when it is scanned, or is the expiration date fixed to the barcode on card? I know I will not be getting a new ID card, and I will be earning mileage on a different FFP, so my boarding pass will not show *G. I can get the digital QR/barcode with the updated dates, but I know some lounges do not like granting access without a physical ID card. Perhaps I could just show them both the expired physical card and the current digital card and hope for the best? Probably just paranoia on my part, but I was wondering if anyone has experience with this?
Old Mar 25, 2022, 7:40 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
Just show your digital card. Asiana no longer ships a plastic card.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.