Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

TSA precheck not showing up in boarding pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2021, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: United; Delta, Korean Air

Thought I’d share in case you didn’t know. I have Global Entry, which should give me TSA precheck. However, when departing in United from Knoxville I got pre check. My connection from ORD to NRT on ANA did not have TSA precheck on my boarding pass. Layover was four hours. So I wanted to leave airport. In any case if this happens to you. Go to the ANA counter and they will reprint your ANA boarding pass with TSA pre check.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 8:56 pm

Was your original BP printed by UA?
Old Mar 31, 2021, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
This is probably because the boarding pass issued in Knoxville was in UA stock while the boarding pass issued in ORD was in NH stock.
It's highly normal that things like TSA Pre, FFP numbers, etc... might not show up when the boarding pass is printed on partner stock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.