Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Non-TG *A FF numbers on TG tickets problem

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2019, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, IHG Gold, Accor Silver, Ex-Malev Platinum (RIP)

Has anyone else had problems adding a non-TG *A FF number to a TG reservation (already ticketed)? On booking, I kept on getting the error ("Unfortunately your frequent flyer is not found or does not exist. Please, verify that it is correct and try again. (1395 - 9253)". Then once the reservation was ticketed I called upTG Customer service HQ in BKK couldn't add it either. Name and number I've entered is correct.

Any suggestions (other than showing my card at checkin - where I suspect TG won't be able to enter it either). FYI it's a TK FF number. Any suggestions from other *A flyers appreciated. My FF has had mileage credits from flights I've taken in the last with SQ, LH and JP, so it's not a problem with the number....
Old Sep 1, 2019, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
So this is third thread you have created about the issues you have encountered with your TG reservation... in case you are not aware, cross posting is not allowed in FF.

As previously replied to, just add the M&S at check-in. There is no problem entering your FF No. when doing OLCI - or just show your card at the airport check-in counters. I have never experienced any agents unable to swipe your card or enter the M&S number manually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.