Best way to buy ticket

Old Feb 10, 2019, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS -TG
Best way to buy ticket

Hi guys

Because of my work sometimes i have to buy my ticket the same travel day, sometimes it's very expensive, the next few months i have to go from LON to BKK and to buy the same travel day, any good tip or good idea how to buy cheapest ticket same travel day, or travel the day after i buy the ticket???
Travel Star Alliance

Thanks a lot
Old Feb 10, 2019, 3:29 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Maybe use miles, even purchasing miles, perhaps indirectly, or during sales like with LifeMiles, might work out cheaper, depending on the type of travel, cabin class, countries involved etc.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Maybe use miles, even purchasing miles, perhaps indirectly, or during sales like with LifeMiles, might work out cheaper, depending on the type of travel, cabin class, countries involved etc.
Dont have miles enough, 2 trips more i got the TG Gold card, but i guess it dont help to have a gold card to buy ticket, normal i travel economy or premium economy
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:34 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by HKT CPH
Dont have miles enough, 2 trips more i got the TG Gold card, but i guess it dont help to have a gold card to buy ticket, normal i travel economy or premium economy
Buying miles might be cheaper than last minute tickets is what I meant but it depends very much on travel pattern (airlines, routing, class of service)
Old Feb 11, 2019, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
You def. need to search KAYAK, Momodo etc for the cheapest available fares rather than just going to the airport to buy your ticket there or contacting carriers like BA or TG direct for fares.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Found a company can get ticket within 1 day with 100 % miles point for a very great price with Thai airway LON-BKK, smal Danish company call Thai Travel, still need 19.800 point to my gold card :-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.