Wiki Posts
Search

RGN best *A lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2018, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
RGN best *A lounge

Hello. Anyone with actual experience with *A lounges or contract lounges in RGN? Most comfortable, most/better amenities? UA 1K flying economy on award travel: SIN-RGN-PEK.
Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2018, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
I was there last year. I was flying TG in J and I'm not sure if I had access to the lounge because I was in J or because I am *G. I was only offered the one lounge and I doubt that there would be any others. It was perfectly ok - there was a more comfortable seat than outside the lounge, there were some free drinks (I can't remember if any were alcoholic) and I seem to remember ice cream and just some dry biscuits. Although it was upstairs, it was a bit of a dungeon.

I can't say whether it was better than not going to the lounge as I didn't really experience the rest of the airport. But if RGN is anything like other Myanmar airports, you wouldn't want to experience the airport too much. Probably unfair to RGN as it's a new build, but check in and security was just as chaotic as elsewhere.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 11:52 am

Programs: AV Diamond, TK ELP, IB Oro, AD Diamante, NZ Gold, QF Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Was there in AUG last year. Very good lounge run by the airport. Better than North American lounges. MAI lounge, not so much.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 8:38 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by cagcag
Hello. Anyone with actual experience with *A lounges or contract lounges in RGN? Most comfortable, most/better amenities? UA 1K flying economy on award travel: SIN-RGN-PEK.
Thanks
I don’t think you will have much choice. If my memory is right, there is only 2 lounges. I Guess you are flying CA and you will probably end up with whatever lounge CA use

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.