Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Help? Delay at LAX for ANA 105, left an item at TBIT *Alliance lounge, phone # needed

Help? Delay at LAX for ANA 105, left an item at TBIT *Alliance lounge, phone # needed

Old May 6, 18, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH: Diamond, WofH: Globalist, UA: 1k, Longterm member only post when I have something new to ask/say

Anyone have a number for the Star Alliance lounge at LAX? Kicked out of the lounge around 1am after almost 12 hour delay waiting for ANA 105, and in the rush, left something on the table.

I've called the two numbers online for the airport, one is disconnected, the other puts you in an LAX loop which ends with the same message it starts with, and then disconnects you when you press 3 for lost property in the terminal...

I've been on hold with United's lost property and been told to call the airport not the airline for stuff left in the lounge...

Important sentimental item.

Thanks for any help you can give, Flyertalkers.
Old May 6, 18, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold
Not a UA issue, call NH.
Old May 6, 18, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH: Diamond, WofH: Globalist, UA: 1k, Longterm member only post when I have something new to ask/say
Originally Posted by mduell View Post
Not a UA issue, call NH.
But why would NH have it? Left it on the table in the UA Star Alliance Lounge at LAX?

UPDATE
Sorry, yes, I just got what you mean, it could be NH managing the lounge. I will call them, thanks (and Singapore, who share it, and might be more responsive).

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 6, 18 at 8:26 pm Reason: merged update
Old May 6, 18, 3:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
I'll likely be there today or tomorrow. I can ask the checkin staff about lost and found and report back if that'd help.
Old May 6, 18, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by yaromac View Post
Anyone have a number for the Star Alliance lounge at LAX? Kicked out of the lounge around 1am after almost 12 hour delay waiting for ANA 105, and in the rush, left something on the table.

I've called the two numbers online for the airport, one is disconnected, the other puts you in an LAX loop which ends with the same message it starts with, and then disconnects you when you press 3 for lost property in the terminal...

I've been on hold with United's lost property and been told to call the airport not the airline for stuff left in the lounge...

Important sentimental item.

Thanks for any help you can give, Flyertalkers.
Items left in LAX airport lounges are turned over pretty quickly to airport police:
https://www.lawa.org/en/groups-and-d...and-found2/lax

Left a hoodie at United Club about a year ago and found this out. Wasnít worth hassle of retrieving. Been meaning to drive thru Skid Row to see if I could spot it. I assume itís getting good use 👍

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; May 6, 18 at 3:54 pm
Old May 6, 18, 3:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL PM, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by yaromac View Post
Sorry, yes, I just got what you mean, it could be NH managing the lounge. I will call them, thanks (and Singapore, who share it, and might be more responsive).
*A lounge at TBIT is run under contract by NZ.
Old May 7, 18, 2:36 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: up in the air
You could try calling Air NZ at +1 800 262 1234 (toll free)
Old May 7, 18, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA
Wiki in this thread has the # for the lounge:
LAX - TBIT star alliance lounge access
Old May 8, 18, 6:14 am

Programs: AV Diamond, TK ELP, IB Oro, AD Diamante, NZ Gold, QF Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
... Or you can just message Star Alliance on Facebook or Twitter, send them the details and how to contact you and they will get someone from the lounge to look and get in touch with you.

Search this Thread