Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A Gold lounge access using two different FF accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver

Let's say you are a *A Gold member in one *A airline A.
You also have another FF account with airline B, which is also *A, but you don't have any status on that airline.

If you buy a ticket from this airline B using their FF account (which you don't have any status with), can you still access the lounge using *A Gold status provided by FF account on airline A?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:08 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Yes you can.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver
Thank you for the quick reply!
Old Jan 8, 2018, 6:03 am

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Piggy backing off of this, I have booked Air India flights on the non stop Chennai to Singapore as the time worked better than SQ, it was cheaper, and I want to experience AI . Air India in my class doesn't earn on SQ. Can I credit to lets say United but use my SQ Gold Card to enter the lounge and get priority check in. Im brand new to Star Alliance so have no experience at all. Thanks!
Old Jan 8, 2018, 6:32 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Yes, you can.
Quinlanty likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 8:17 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Yes. Make sure the SQ mileage number is not printed on your boarding pass. Carry the physical card to show at check-in and to show the lounge dragons. Also, manage your booking online once you are in the lounge to confirm the United mileage number is still on your reservation.
If it has changed, reverse it back before the flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.