Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Searching for J Bucket (Upgrade) availibility in Expertflyer

Old Dec 11, 2017, 11:33 am
Original Poster

I was testing the premium service today for the J bucket availibility in TK as you can only check for I award availibilty in TK's website. Although expertflyer claims that they so provide the J availibility in their system. I could not dind. What would be the preferred method of finding The upgrade availibility without calling them?

cheers
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:00 pm
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by Profonde
I was testing the premium service today for the J bucket availibility in TK as you can only check for I award availibilty in TK's website. Although expertflyer claims that they so provide the J availibility in their system. I could not dind. What would be the preferred method of finding The upgrade availibility without calling them?

cheers
As we noted in our email reply to you, there is a bug where the J class search will return an error in the Award & Upgrade search. This should be fixed by the end of the week. In the mean time, you can view TK J class with the normal Flight Availability search as J class is also a regular fare class.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys good customer service and prompt responses!
cheers

Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
As we noted in our email reply to you, there is a bug where the J class search will return an error in the Award & Upgrade search. This should be fixed by the end of the week. In the mean time, you can view TK J class with the normal Flight Availability search as J class is also a regular fare class.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.