Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Adria, Aegean, and Croatian: Are They Euro-Biz seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2017, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite

I just have to fly several more European *A carriers so that my bucket list is complete, so my question is: which of the following 3 carriers feature Euro-Biz seats and which ones feature "real" Business class seats when flying within Europe (if at all)?

Adria
Aegean
Croatian

If it's just a blocked-off seat like on LH and a cold meal, I might just buy an economy class ticket instead of J, and save some money.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!
Old Oct 30, 2017, 8:32 pm

Can't say anything about Adria and Croatian (never flew them), but Aegean (A3) has blocked seats like LH. As for food, the A3 J has about the best one compared to any European business class. Check this long thread in the A3 forum.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
I could be wrong on this, but I thought that only TK and SU used something other than Eurobiz for their narrowbody intra-Europe flights. (not counting the oddball long haul equipment occasionally used by BA, IB, etc.)
Old Oct 31, 2017, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
Yeah, TK has proper business class seats vs. the regular blocked seating employed by most carriers.

When Googling the images, it doesn't appear that the seats are any different than if I were to sit in the last row, so I'll likely just sit there vs. up-front.

Originally Posted by dvs7310
I could be wrong on this, but I thought that only TK and SU used something other than Eurobiz for their narrowbody intra-Europe flights. (not counting the oddball long haul equipment occasionally used by BA, IB, etc.)
Old Nov 5, 2017, 3:20 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
Originally Posted by dvs7310
TK will sub in an aircraft with Euro Business sometime. Not all of their NB have the recliner style BC seats. Had this happen on a flight from ZRH to IST.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
When I flew SPU-MUC the J section actually had people sitting next to each other. They just got a tray with food compared to the little granola bar thing behind the small "curtain".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.