Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A Lounge access - Will I have it at my layovers on this award ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*A Lounge access - Will I have it at my layovers on this award ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: *A Gold, QF (ex-QP), AA, TG, A3 Gold, VA, SQ
OK, I didn't consider access to priority lanes. Otherwise it's a lottery whether you get out/in without standing in two lines for a long time.

So given that the OP wouldn't be downtown until around 8, what can we suggest for activities at that time of night ? The shops/mall close at 9. Restaurants, clubs that are open later ?

Or maybe just dinner at the Novotel ? That could kill a few hours without spending time on the airport train or 40 minutes in a taxi.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 3:46 pm

Using UA miles to book Business class LH MUC-YYZ and then CA YYZ-LAX.

Will I have access to both Lufthansa's and Air Canada's Lounges in Munich and Toronto? Thanks!
Old Jan 7, 2018, 4:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by cheaptom
Using UA miles to book Business class LH MUC-YYZ and then CA YYZ-LAX.

Will I have access to both Lufthansa's and Air Canada's Lounges in Munich and Toronto? Thanks!
You're almost certainly on AC (Air Canada), not CA (Air China) for the second flight. That said, so long as both segments are booked in business then you will have access in both airports. If not in biz on the YYZ-LAX segment then no lounge access in YYZ.

Points as the payment method does not affect lounge access in this context.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.