Kris Lounge Question

Old Apr 3, 2017, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Kris Lounge Question

It's a dumb question, but I need to ask...
I was travelling on Silk Air the other day between SIN/HKT/SIN. I'm only Silver with UAL and have the Club Card. The Silk Air flights were SQ Codeshare flights. With that being said, is it correct that I wouldn't have access to the SIN Kris lounge in SIN? The reason given was that even though it was a codeshare, the fact that Silk Air isn't a member of the SA. Thanks!
Old Apr 3, 2017, 5:21 am

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
Unfortunately, this is perfectly normal. Quite a few questions/threads about it on the SQ forum
Old Apr 10, 2017, 1:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, Marriott Platinum Premier Elite, HHonors Diamond
I've had this when using a BMI codeshare, ticketed as LH with my UA*G on the ticket but unable to use any of the LH lounges at FRA.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes, it is correct. In *A operating metal is what matters, not marketing code. Even if you bought the SQ-coded version of the flight the fact that it is MI-operated means no *A benefits at all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.