Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Air TPE Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2016, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K; Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Honors Silver
EVA Air TPE Lounges

Just looking for some intel here, but what do the EVA TPE flagship lounges offer, and do any of them specifically offer a cabana or sleeping room amenity? Thanks.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 4:13 pm

BR's lounge in TPE is a world-class J lounge and has all the basic facilities. However, it is not a F lounge, and I don't recall seeing any private sleeping rooms or cabanas. But this was a year ago, so my information may not be up-to-date.

Good food selection, including vegetarian dishes with dedicated utensils that are labeled for exclusive use with vegetarian dishes, in order to avoid cross contamination. I had never seen that before - very impressive!
Old Dec 16, 2016, 2:56 pm

Programs: BA/A3 Gold/SPG Plat
There's no private sleeping rooms or cabanas available in BR TPE Lounges, SQ either.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 3:07 am

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Platinum; Marriott Rewards Gold; SPG Gold
I love the BR lounges at TPE and actually prefer the Star Lounge (for *G) over the Infinity Lounge (for Royal Laurel passengers only).

Don't recall a sleeping area for the Infinity Lounge, but the Star Lounge has a corner at the back with massage chairs that can recline quite comfortably. Very little privacy, though as there are no cubicles unlike the ANA lounge at NRT.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 2:06 am

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I'm surprised to see people praising the food in BR's TPE lounges, but to each his own!
Old Dec 23, 2016, 7:07 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by puddiemel
I love the BR lounges at TPE and actually prefer the Star Lounge (for *G) over the Infinity Lounge (for Royal Laurel passengers only).

Don't recall a sleeping area for the Infinity Lounge, but the Star Lounge has a corner at the back with massage chairs that can recline quite comfortably. Very little privacy, though as there are no cubicles unlike the ANA lounge at NRT.
What? The Infinity lounge is much better. The food is better if you're into Asian cuisine and the showers are much better (toilets are in the shower room). Similar to the ANA NRT J lounge (shower wise)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.