Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A lounge: UA to GRU, Azul to SDU

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2016, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1.9MM

As the headline states, I have a United ticket IAD-GRU-SDU, with the domestic leg on Azul.

As a *A Gold, can I get access to the *A lounge in GRU before boarding the flight to SDU (i.e. Rio)?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 2:26 am

Programs: AV Diamond, TK ELP, IB Oro, AD Diamante, NZ Gold, QF Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
No - access under Star Alliance Global policy is only ever in conjunction with a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from that airport on the same day. AD is not a Star Alliance member.

Additionally AD operates from a remote terminal that requires a bus ride from land side.

This lounge does accept Priority Pass and paid access, if you are able to get to it after arrival given it is located airside in the international departures area and if you do not fall under Star Alliance access policy due to your departing flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.