Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

best lounge to use at ORD Terminal 5

Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:06 am
Original Poster

i'll be flying TK in business class next month and was wondering which lounge do you guys recommend? i've flown once out of terminal 5 (flying business in RJ) and that lounge was horrible. not even bathrooms! i would mostly be interested in a lounge that has showers as it's a night flight and i would love to shower before sleeping on the plane. food is not a big consideration because i want to be hungry for hyped food on TK. thanks for any pointers
Old Feb 29, 2016, 1:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA GM, AA GM, DL GM
TK uses the Swissport lounge: http://www.flychicago.com/OHare/EN/A...e-Lounges.aspx
Swissport lounge review

There are also Swiss/Austrian and Scandinavian lounges that you could access as a *A member, but the Scandinavian lounge would be awfully crowded since the TK flight is scheduled right between the two SK flights (one to ARN, one to CPH), and they'd most likely claim there's no room and refer you to the Swissport lounge even if you are *A Gold.
The Swiss/Austrian lounge closes after the Zurich flight leaves at 7pm.

(RJ uses the AF/KLM lounge, so you won't encounter the same lounge when flying TK).

Last edited by UA1K_no_more; Feb 29, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Old Feb 29, 2016, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I have no status with UA so looks like I'm stuck with the swissport lounge. I took a quick look at the lounges at terminal 5 and they all seem pretty bad. Can't wait to see the lounge at IST though

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.