Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A lounge at JFK T4-which would you prefer as J/*G pax?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2015, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals

Hello all,

This is my first thread in this forum, so apologies if this has been asked before.

The title says it all, as an AI J pax/also *G which *A lounge would you use in JFK T4?

I will be coming off of a DL flight, and want to head straight to a *A lounge, as I want to get AI BP's (even if you OLCI, AI only lets your print coupons for its international sectors (barring Dubai of course)).

Having been to LX lounge once (only the J section, about 2 years ago), I was wondering if they'll print my AI BP's or if it's better to head to AI's Maharaja Lounge?

I liked the LX lounge's seating arrangements...the food not so much! Apparently the AI lounge has better food...is that the case?

I won't have any check-in luggage, so, trying to avoid going through the nude-o-scope twice in one day. Any help, is appreciated!

Mods, if there is a similar thread, please do merge it!

P.S. Didn't see it the last time I visited, but does LX lounge have a separate area for *G J pax (think LH Senator lounge), or is the same business class section? Wanted to see if I could pop my head-into the F-section for some pics?!
Old Sep 16, 2015, 8:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Having been to LX lounge once (only the J section, about 2 years ago), I was wondering if they'll print my AI BP's or if it's better to head to AI's Maharaja Lounge?
I would not expect the LX lounge to print AI BPs for you.

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
P.S. Didn't see it the last time I visited, but does LX lounge have a separate area for *G J pax (think LH Senator lounge), or is the same business class section?
Same. And, FWIW, SEN is for *G without respect to cabin of travel. A *G in Y gets the better lounge than a full fare biz passenger without *G status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.