Lounge in Brussels

Old Apr 8, 2014, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Lounge in Brussels

I will be arriving to BRU from ORD on United in First Class. I will have a 4 hour layover before I continue on in First Class with Brussels Airlines. Will I have lounge access during my layover?
Old Apr 8, 2014, 8:54 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Lounge in Brussels

yes, to the Brussels Airlines lounge. Which lounge depends on where your final destination is. I do not believe Brussels Airlines has First Class, though, only business
Old Apr 9, 2014, 4:49 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...sn-vs-sas.html
Old Apr 9, 2014, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Thank you for your answers. I will be traveling BRU to BCN.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 1:26 pm

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
The SN lounge in Schengen zone (A Gates) is closed for reconstruction. There is a temporary lounge near gate G39 on level 0 (most gates are on level 1). It is very small and will get very crowded.
As an alternative, head for the "Sunrise" lounge at the end of the pier (T gates). You will have to go trough passport control again, I've never tried but hear reports that they will let you pass if you say you're heading to the lounge.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 1:28 pm

Programs: Who knows anymore. It's a f---ing pandemic.
And hopefully when they re-construct the lounge they'll boost the wifi routers so it can actually handle the number of seats they have!
Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'd probably just go to the SAS lounge rather than trekking all the way down to the T gates. It is quite a schlep and they don't always allow access.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.