Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

LAX - TBIT star alliance lounge access

Old May 3, 2016, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: cur
Accessing TBIT *A Lounge from T7/T8 at LAX
Originally Posted by 764toHI
Yes, there is an airside connector between T4 through T8. After T7 security, follow the signs to T6, go past the Alaska Airlines Boardroom/Wolfgang Puck and you'll see escalators down to the connector. From T4 to TBIT, follow signs for Gate 41 (near T4 security). Ideally if you have pre-check, I would clear security in T4 for the Star Alliance lounge.
Plan on at least 15-20 minutes walking each way.

This link can answer 99% of the questions asked here.

http://www.staralliance.com/en/web/staralliance/lounge-finder

No access on UA Domestic First without Star Gold.

Contact number: 310 648 7020
Print Wikipost

LAX - TBIT star alliance lounge access

Old Feb 16, 2022, 8:05 pm

Programs: UA*G, NW, AA-G. WR-P, HH-G, IHG-S, ALL. TT-GE.
LAX Star Alliance lounge now offers expanded, paid access

Originally Posted by bsalem
Hi,

Have not travelled since the pandemic. So planning to travel from LAX to SIN in Feb/End. Since I have no status on Star Alliance and would want to have access to the lounge TBIT and In SIN. My questions are the following:

a) Can I join the UA credit card and get access to the lounge?
b) Will I be able to access the lounge even if I am flying SQ
c) I also have AMEX and Priority pas, is there a mutual agreement to share lounge while the AMEX Centurion lounge in TBIT is still closed.

Thanks for any insights.
BREAKING NEWS:
Star Alliance has expanded its paid lounge access product to their award-winning, state-of-the-art lounge at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). The lounge will now welcome guests who otherwise would not be eligible, on a paid access basis.
More info: https://www.staralliance.com/en/news...&groupId=20184

But I went to the webpage, selected LAX, and couldn't get a date and time that shows availability to buy to see a price.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 10:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by HkCaGu
BREAKING NEWS:

But I went to the webpage, selected LAX, and couldn't get a date and time that shows availability to buy to see a price.
Not exactly "breaking" in that I mentioned it as an option in this thread a week ago... Price at the time was $65.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.