ORD Terminal 5 lounge

Old Apr 7, 2014, 2:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There are reports of people trying to access T5 with a T1 BP with mixed results, but I would agree its not worth the effort, as abysmal as the ORD T1 UCCs may be.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 6:13 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
There are reports of people trying to access T5 with a T1 BP with mixed results, but I would agree its not worth the effort, as abysmal as the ORD T1 UCCs may be.
Originally Posted by sbm12
Even if you can get through it isn't worth it for the ~45-60 minutes you'd spend in the lounge. Don't waste the time or effort trying IMO.
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Not worth your time - just go to Tortas Frontera and enjoy some good food & drinks :-:
Thanks all. It sounds like the consensus is don't bother. I might try to use the Hilton gym to wear myself out so that I can sleep on my earlier-than-I'd-like TATL departure. I certainly don't want to spoil my appetite for LH food/bev by eating too much of the United Club offerings.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 6:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I certainly don't want to spoil my appetite for LH food/bev by eating too much of the United Club offerings.
No worries, one look at the 'offerings' in the B15 gate UCC just beside the LH departures and you may loose your appetite to eat anything for a while.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP MM/UA MM/Marriott PLT Premier-LT PLT
Don't see much in here about a general consensus of Swiss or Sas lounge if you have access to both and just over an to enjoy them. I know Swiss updated their lounge in 2011.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 8:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Flying out of T5 on Austrian Y on a UA codeshare (Grr..) as a *G.. Hoping to try at least the SAS lounge.. The Swissport lounge if open..

Can folks confirm access?

Will take pics and post up my thoughts..
Old Apr 11, 2015, 1:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Here now.. Very small but very nice lounge.. (SAS) no issues whatsoever getting access. very nice. Wifi is slow.. Snacks are some where between a UC and LH lounge.. Booze is great.. Tarmac view are very nice.. Taking a timelapse now with the iphone and will post more pictures later (see earlier comment re wifi)

oh and SOOOO Ikea!

Update!
Here is the YouTube video out the window
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVRVaZFVlm8

Last edited by cyclogenesis; Apr 11, 2015 at 1:48 pm
Old May 6, 2017, 12:28 am

Does anyone have any recent experience accessing either terminal 5 lounge with a bp for a domestic flight (priority pass)
Old Apr 20, 2018, 12:23 pm

Programs: 1K
As a UA *G flying on TK in J with a boarding pass issued through OLCI (and not checking-in luggage), will I be allowed to enter the Swissport Lounge (Terminal 5, Gate M7) without first getting a pass at the check-in window?

Last edited by havall; Apr 20, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.