BKK Lounges - 24hrs?

Old May 15, 12, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, SPG Plat.
BKK Lounges - 24hrs?

Are any of the lounges open 24hrs at BKK. I am on the UA 6 A.M flight to NRT and I am most of the lounges open at 5 A.M. So am I out of luck? Any open 24hrs?
Old May 15, 12, 3:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by SEA777GUY View Post
Are any of the lounges open 24hrs at BKK. I am on the UA 6 A.M flight to NRT and I am most of the lounges open at 5 A.M. So am I out of luck? Any open 24hrs?
Search is always your friend. This thread from the Thailand forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thail...1-6am-bkk.html
Old May 15, 12, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, SPG Plat.
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer View Post
Search is always your friend. This thread from the Thailand forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thail...1-6am-bkk.html
Thanks very much! How much is the charge to use it? I only want lounge access not a room. I am *G so is it free?
Old May 15, 12, 9:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA MM, Marriott Platinum
I was just on that 6am flight two weeks ago. I was invited to the Louis Tavern (?) lounge. It is between the D and G gates, I believe, and down one level from shopping. It is actually pretty close to the D7/D8 gates, which are often the departure location for this NRT flight. This lounge is not nearly as nice as the Thai lounge. I wish either Thai would open earlier, or UA would make that NRT flight a bit later! The Thai lounge is MUCH preferred!!! Anyway, the Louis Tavern (I think that's the name) is perhaps 24 hours??

Search this Thread