*A arrivals lounge at CDG

Old Aug 2, 2011, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

*A arrivals lounge at CDG

Does anyone know if there is an arrivals lounge (with shower) at CDG? I'll be flying in AC (C class) and leaving Thai (F class). I have about 11 hours between flights and plan to head into Paris, but would love a shower/change first. If there is no arrivals lounge (or lounge accessible air side), I can always get a day room at a hotel.

If this is better somewhere else, please let me know.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 6:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by frontenac551
Does anyone know if there is an arrivals lounge (with shower) at CDG? I'll be flying in AC (C class) and leaving Thai (F class). I have about 11 hours between flights and plan to head into Paris, but would love a shower/change first. If there is no arrivals lounge (or lounge accessible air side), I can always get a day room at a hotel.

If this is better somewhere else, please let me know.
There's no arrivals lounge. There is a *A lounge for departures. With your onward Thai F BP, you can gain access. This lounge has showers. http://www.staralliance.com/en/benef...lounges/paris/
Old Aug 2, 2011, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I did know about those showers, was just hoping for something like at LHR so I could shower before heading into Paris. At least I can shower and change before my second flight.

Thanks again.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 6:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
The main problem is that you will arrive at Term 2 with AC. Your departure on TG will be from Term 1. I suppose you will have to clear immigration at 2A, then go to T1, clear police and then go to *lounge. When you're done at the lounge, you will have to clear immigration again to exit the terminal and go to Paris, and clear immigration again when back for your TG flight. This may be an issue if you have a limited entry visa, or if the transfer desk decides to take you directly from 2A to T1. Note that this is speculation only...
Old May 1, 2012, 9:00 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum
So the consensus is that there are no showers available for incoming *A Gold at CDG?

Quel dommage!

Are there any options for getting cleaned up / showered since the hotel check in time is usually later in the day?
Old May 1, 2012, 9:15 am

Are you able to contact the hotel and request early checkin? I have done it many times.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.