Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

HKG - Midnight to 11:00 am - Lounges

Old Dec 15, 2010, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Former UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist

Does anyone know the hours of the lounges? I usually go to the Thai lounge. However, I will go to whichever might be open. (assuming I can print a boarding pass and get access prior to United Check-In personnel arriving in the morning) I read in an earlier thread that they all close at night.

PS Will be arriving on Cebu Pacific so no through checked luggage. luggage storage.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 8:04 am

you can check the following page for lounge info:

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/f...e-lounges.html
Old Dec 18, 2010, 1:48 am

Programs: CX SL, AB Gold, AF/KL FB Silver, HU/HX Silver, SPG Gold
No *A lounge is open 24 hours in HKG although you could consider paying for the Plaza Premium Lounges which are open 24/7 or a nearby hotel (Novotel, Marriott, Regal Airport Hotel etc.).

The last resort is to sleep at the airport, which is not such a bad idea considering it's very safe and there are plenty of sofas scattered around the terminal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.