Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

UA ticket with CO segment after I upgraded CO segment. Action required on my part?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA ticket with CO segment after I upgraded CO segment. Action required on my part?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Friends,

Subject should have said "...with CO segment deleted..." Sorry

I am flying on a UA ticket SFO-TLV. The EWR-TLV segment is a UA codeshare, operated by CO.

I was able to get an upgrade on the CO segment by using CO OnePass Miles and paying a co-pay of $500, as per CO's policy. So everything seems good and I'm actually looking forward to the trip now

I did this by going to Continental's web site and using the CO record locator for that segment. Was offered the upgrade and did it.

The issue is that when I go to the UA web site to see my bookings, the CO segment has disappeared. I don't think it's a problem, but I'm wondering if I need to call UA to have them add that segment back in. Any thoughts on this? The system shows SFO-EWR, then TLV-FRA, FRA-SFO.

Wondering if it might affect my ability to easily interline the baggage when I check in at SFO, etc.

Thoughts?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 7:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
You should always call when there's an anomaly. The same thing happens when a partner has a schedule change - the segment drops off, and you need to call so they can "clean up" the record.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.