Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

CPH to NRT in C, which *A to take ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CPH to NRT in C, which *A to take ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2010, 5:06 am

Programs: LH/BA/DL
Originally Posted by jbfield

The only NH seat I can find for comparision is here and it doesn't look particularly easy to sleep on because of the steep angle:
http://en.flyerwiki.net/images/7/7b/...s-class-01.jpg
This is the seat we were discussing. However, I don't believe the angle is much steeper than for the LH and SK seats. I guess it is the angle the picture was taken from that creates this impression.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 6:28 am

Programs: M&M
There isn't any incentive to fly via FRA, VIE or ZRH at all, given the choice of a non-stop flight from CPH-NRT. For me, SK C on long-haul has been actually quite good barring one not-so-great experience on BKK-CPH a year ago. That also was comparable with others your are considering.

Originally Posted by UAFlyer
Using UA miles to redeem a business class ticket from Copenhagen to Tokyo in July, and found several *A choices, which one would you recommend in terms of seat comfort, food, service, lounge access, etc ? Thanks.

1. Direct SK flight

2. LH via Frankfurt

3. OS via Vienna

4. LX via Zurich

5. SK to Frankfurt, then ANA to Tokyo

Last edited by flytofly; Mar 20, 2010 at 7:16 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.